Simply Slim Green Tea
Get into shape with our enlivening metabolism-boosting tea. If weight loss is giving you a tough time, then you’ve crossed paths with the right choice.
- Boosts metabolism
- Helps in weight loss regime
- Truly Natural
- Curbs cravings
Your product will be shipped within 7 days
Over 5,00,000+ Cups Sold
Who We Recommend This To
Looking to supplement your
diet for losing weight?
Reducing calorie intake
by curbing cravings?
Wellness Made Delightful
- Sourced from China, this helps you curb your cravings and improve insulin function while adding a sweet, woody and warm feel to your tea
- Apart from improving your digestion and increasing metabolism, it also adds a fresh, lemony aroma and citrusy flavour
- Every Grandma’s first choice which helps reduce inflammation and promotes gut health, sourced from Tamil Nadu & Maharashtra
- Super seed that helps suppress your appetite and give you a feeling of fullness
- Rich in antioxidants to help boost digestion and gut health while adding a citrusy flavour to your tea
- Green Tea
- Detox your body and fight toxin with the finest green tea sourced from Darjeeling
A delicate melange of citrus and cinnamon
to kickstart your wellness journey
A delicate melange of citrus and cinnamon to kickstart your wellness journey
Time of day
Citrus & Tangy scent
Slightly Citrusy with a Sweet aftertaste
I tried the simply slim green tea today and I must say that it doesn't taste bitter unlike other green teas although you get a proper taste of lemongrass, coriander turmeric and ginger among other ingredients. Also when you open the packet itself you can smell the ingredients that it has.
With long sitting hours at work, I had forgotten to take a break and walk. Drinking Roshi Simply Slim tea twice a day reminds me to take care of myself and fills me with energy. I don't feel lethargic or sleepy. Though it doesn't leave a strong after taste , the mild flavor lingers for a long time and keeps me fresh and focused.
I've been having this tea for the last one month thanks to my husband. The taste is great and at the same time it's green tea! I always found normal green teas to be so kadwa. But this is tasty and is hopefully helping me reduce my cravings!!
I tried the lemongrass and cinnamon flavour and it was effective in healing my headache/neckache problem. It proved to be a great stress-buster. The effect was therapeutic and the taste was yummy.
What Does Roshi Mean?
Passion for ancient Indian wisdom coupled with the expertise of producing teas since 1936, has given birth to the finest teas in the name of Roshi. Each sip of Roshi has been infused with the goodness of natural herbs and delectable spices to fill your cup of tea with warmth, wellness, and ecstasy all at once.